The SpoilerTV Favourite TV Series Competition 2019 - Day 28 - Sense8 vs. Buffy & Psych vs. Hawaii Five-0 By Bradley Adams (September 13, 2019, 7:38 am)
Hawaii 5-0, Psych, Sense8
Last day of round three. Sense8 kicks it off, having already secured its best-ever finish. 2015 was its only other appearance in round two, and that was where it stayed. It began 87th on the overall table; it will be much higher by the end of this year's competition. Buffy stands between it and a quarter-final spot, after beating Chuck in round two. Familiar territory for Buffy — it was fourth last year, and it has reached this stage for the ninth consecutive year.
Psych similarly knows this stage. Its two appearances thus far have resulted in second and tenth-place finishes. It beat Supergirl, one of our seeded shows, to be here today, and is looking good to repeat its history. Hawaii Five-0 is our final show of the round, knocking out House last time and reaching round three for the first time since 2012. That was its only appearance here; will it go one better?
A reminder of the rules:
1) Two shows will go into battle in a poll, where after exactly 24 hours, the leading show will win the battle and will progress into the next round. Each poll will open at 12pm ET on a given day.
2) Vote for your favourite and spread the word with your friends & fans.
3) One vote per person per poll.
4) Comment on what you voted for on in the comments below.
5) Have fun. This is a friendly & competitive competition. Please do not start attacking other fans or fangroups in the comments, because this really isn't what this competition is about.