The Best and Worst of TV 2018 - Submit Your Answers By Saloni Gajjar (December 30, 2018, 5:23 am)
Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, The 100, Agents of SHIELD, Outlander, Good Place, Timeless, Killing Eve, The Haunting of Hill House
Hello, everyone. Welcome to the another year of doing "The Best and Worst of..."
It's that beautiful time when, as the year winds down, we reflect on our TV viewing experiences of the past 12 months and put them into writing. Yes, we let you review and pick everything you liked and disliked in your favorite shows this year.
The form below lets you submit answers to your best and worst of TV 2018. Some are required but not all are mandatory questions. However, I urge you to answer all of them for an all-rounded, all-inclusive result. This is your chance, go crazy!
There are a few important rules you have to follow to make sure your submissions count and actually make a difference. If not followed, your votes won't count.
1. You can only give ONE answer to each of the following questions. It's tough! But that's the fun in this challenge. It makes you really think about what/who left an impression. If there is more than one answer, neither of them will be counted.
2. Any show that aired between Jan 1-Dec 31, 2018 is eligible, whether it's on network TV, cable TV, or streaming on any service. It can be a new show or a show that's already established.
3. Do not keep sending your answers again and again. Multiple submissions will not be counted.
4. Please write full names of TV shows/actors/characters for your votes to count. Submissions like "that guy from Supernatural" or "that couple from Grey's Anatomy" won't count so please use the names of characters and shows correctly. Don't use ship names either. USE FULL NAMES.
6. The last day to send your answers in is Dec. 31, 2018, 11.59 p.m.
Once all your reviews are in, the top three answers for each of the questions will be featured in the winner's post, to be published in early Jan. 2018. That way, you can read all of your favorites of the past year as you head on to a whole new year of watching more TV. (You can read last year's winner's list here)
*PLEASE remember to read and follow these rules if you want your choices to count.
I look forward to reading everything each of you loved and did not love so much about this year. Don't forget to comment and let us know who you voted for.