The SpoilerTV Android App *Updated 14th September 2020* By DarkUFO (September 14, 2020, 8:59 am)
Update: 14th September 2020 - Added SpoilerTV Dark Theme - Added Development Watch to Menu - Removed Ended Shows - Updated Pilot Watch to New Table - Fixed some minor bugs - Improve Sync speed
Update: 19th April 2020
- Visual UI Update and Refresh of Menu - New Layout Templates to choose from - New Article Sort Options - Added Explore Function so that you can turn on/off menu items - Added Menu Item for The Rookie - Added Menu Item for Manifest - Added Menu Item for MacGyver - Added Menu Item for Quizzes - Updated Scene of the Week to Scene of the Month - Removed Arrow - Internal Libraries Updated to Latest Version - Improve Speed and Performance
These changes are currently being rolled out by Google and hopefully arriving on your within the next 7 days. The delay is due to a longer review process at Google due to Covid-19.
You can get the SpoilerTV APP here in the Google Play Store.
We would love you to rate and review the app in the play store.
- Removed last season links - Updated all key articles to new links - Updated all internal SDK's to latest Android versions
Update: 7th May 2018
- Removed Scandal, Once Upon a Time and Teen Wolf - Updated links to new Ratings and Cancellation Tables - Minor bug fixes - Linking up various menus to new tables in preparation of the new season
Update: 1st September 2017 - Removed old/cancelled shows - Updated links to new Ratings and Cancellation Tables - Minor bug fixes - Linking up various menus to new tables in preparation of the new season - Some performance improvements and compatibility for Android 8.0
Update: 15th May 2017 - Removed old/cancelled shows - Added new shows to menu This Is Us, Shadowhunters and Riverdale) - Updated links to new Ratings and Cancellation Tables - Some Minor Bug fixes and performance improvements
Update: 1st October 2016 We've just pushed the latest version out to the Google Play Store. The updates may take a few hrs to appear for everyone. Here are some of the changes.
- App is now available in the Amazon Store. - Removed old/cancelled shows (Devious Maids, BATB, Roadies, Rizzoli and Isles - Add a number of new shows (Future Man, Jack Ryan, Chesapeake Shores, The Tick - Updated links to new Ratings and Cancellation Tables - Added Performer of the Month Articles - Some Minor Bug fixes and performance improvements - Removed a number of old features that were not used
Update: 2nd September We've just pushed the latest version out to the Google Play Store. The updates may take a few hrs to appear for everyone. Here are some of the changes.
- Removed old/cancelled shows - Updated links to new Ratings and Cancellation Tables - Some Minor Bug fixes and performance improvements
Update: August 2016 A couple of small updates
- [CHANGE] Article List increased to from 200 to 1000 - Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Update: 19th May We've just pushed the latest version out to the Google Play Store. The updates may take a few hrs to appear for everyone. Here are some of the changes.
- [NEW] Added Supergirl to Popular Shows - [NEW] Added Teen Wolf to Popular Shows - [NEW] Added Outlander to Popular Shows - [NEW] Added Legends of Tomorrow to Popular Shows - [NEW] Removed Cancelled Shows Revenge and Hart of Dixie
Coming Soon. The Ability to Add any show to the Sidebar Menu .. stay tuned!
Update: 4th May 2015 We've just pushed the latest version out to the Google Play Store. The updates may take a few hrs to appear for everyone. Here are some of the changes.
[NEW] - App is now Ad Free! [NEW] - Events Calendar Added to App - What's HOT Section fixed with updated Stats - Pilot Watch Now Opens Spreadsheet directly - Premiere Calendar Opens Calendar directly - Cancellation Prediction Table now opens directly in App - Show Status Report now opens directly in App - Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Update: 15th February 2015 We've just released a small update that fixes the issues with some images appearing blurry on the Magazine view.
Update: 14th February 2015 We've just pushed the latest version out to the Google Play Store. The updates may take a few hrs to appear for everyone. Here are some of the changes.
- Update to Material Design - You can now remove shows and sections from the menu using the Explore function - New Card List and Card Magazine Layouts options added - Improved Tablet Support - Improved Notification Display to be consistent with new style and theme - Allow hiding left menu on tablet - Lots of Minor Bug Fixes
Here are a couple of screenshots of the changes.
Update: 13th November Just a small update to the app.
- Updated Icons to match new branding - Updated contact email addresses in the Contacts Page - Fixed Font bug on certain older versions of Android
Around 2 years ago the company that used to produce our SpoilerTV Android App went out of business and since then we've had to rely on our Mobile Site (m.spoilertv.com) to support Android Smartphone and tablet users. We've had a lot of feedback from users asking if we will ever have another one.
Well I'm pleased to announce that we've just released publically a new Android App for our SpoilerTV Readers.
I would like to thank our Beta Testers who helped lots of little bugs and make some great suggestions.
Here are some of the features of the app.
- Faster loading than the mobile app - Ability to easily search for articles. - Can star articles for later viewing - Supports 3 different themes currently - Supports List or Grid Mode - Notifications of new articles - You can easily view all articles from the last 24 hrs - Quick access to some popular shows - Ability to Hide Read Articles - Ability to Mark All Read - Sort by Articles by Date, Title, and read/unread - View Movie Articles - View Recent Reviews - Quick links to key articles like Cancellation Table, Pilot Watch, Show Status, Premiere Calendar - View Featured Articles - View Trending Articles - View BUZZ Articles - View Fan Showcase - View Recent Comments - Ability to Submit Scoop from your Mobile - Easily Share Articles on Social Media - In-built Bug Reporting and Suggestion Form - A What's New Page - Contact Page
Here are some screenshots to give you an idea of what it look likes.
KNOWN ISSUES Like with every first version, this is not perfect but we think it has enough features that most people will find useful.
Here are the current limitations. We hope that over time these issues and features will be fixed and added.
- Comments are not displayed within the app. You will need to click the View Comments link to view and leave comments. This is due to Disqus not having a mobile SDK available. - Some articles which contain tables/spreadsheets that go off the screen cannot be correctly scrolled on some devices. At the end of a table there will be a link to open the full spreadsheet for most of the main charts. - Search will only search for articles that have been downloaded to the app. As more content is downloaded to you app the more you can search. i.e Old posts that are available on the web site cannot be search for on the app. - We hope in future releases to be able to give user the ability to select only the shows they want to have on their app.
If you have a bug to report or wish to make a suggestion that is NOT in the above list please use this form to send us your feedback. Note: You can also report bugs/feedback within the App itself.